Create a Fund with the PACF
Establishing a fund within the Foundation offers you the opportunity to specify how you want yourr charitable dollars to be used now and in the future. We are here to help make the most out of both, so you receive the greatest return on your community investment.
Once you have decided that the Parkersburg Area Community Foundation is the right place for you, the next steps are easy.
To make a gift today
- Contact us directly to discuss your giving options and the type of fund that best meets your charitable goals.
- Give your fund a name.
- Define the assets you are giving to establish the fund (ie. $50,000 or 100 shares of XYZ Corp. stock).
- Determine the funds purpose.
- Together we will generate a fund agreement and formally establish the fund.
To make a gift later
- Contact us to notify us of your decision and to learn more about the Foundation's honorary Legacy Society.
- Work with a Foundation representative to generate a fund agreement.
- Include sample bequest language provided by the PACF in your will.