Benefits of an IRA Charitable Rollover
- Avoid taxes on transfers of up to $100,000 from your IRA to the PACF.
- Make a gift that is not subject to the deduction limits on charitable gifts.
- Help further the work and mission of our organization.
How an IRA Charitable Rollover Gift Works
Contact your IRA plan administrator to make a gift from your IRA to the PACF.
Your IRA funds will be directly transferred to our organization to help continue our important work. Your gift can be used to build a fund, support a fund, or support the Foundation broadly.
- Please note that IRA charitable rollover gifts do not qualify for a charitable deduction.
- Please contact us if you wish for your gift to be used for a specific purpose.
If you have any questions about an IRA charitable rollover gift, please contact us
. We would be happy to assist you and answer any questions you might have.